Software / Harware used
TIA Portal V15, S7 1200 PLC kit
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Basics of PLC
1Configuration of software using different interfacing options available like different views & windows
2Creation of project and setting up the connection with controller. Checking Device configurations & Runtime settings.
3Basics steps required for configuration like screen layout, using different object on screens.
4Brief introduction on Runtime scripting & making objects dynamic using System functions.
5User & System defined Alarm, configuration of messages in alarm system.
6Creating Users, assigning security to objects using User administration.
7Logging of cyclic/acyclic data using Tag logging.
8Recipe Management for storing different sets of data.
Outcome of the Course
|Up on Course completion, Participant can able to design the SCADA screen for required Application which may also include User Administration, Recipe Management, Alarm and Trends etc.,|
Projects by using the course
|• PLC based smart car parking system.
• PLC based intelligent traffic system.
• Paint mixing industry.
• Intelligent motor protection system using PLC.
• PLC based industrial cooling tower system.
• PLC based automatic alarm system in plants.
• PLC based level control system.
• PLC based elevator system.
• PLC based automatic coffee vending machine.
• PLC based traffic density controlled using sensors.
• PLC based industrial security system.
• PLC based filter reactor in sugar factory.
• PLC based multichannel fire alarm system.
• PLC based energy optimization of plant.
|Bin feeding system, Material Handling System, Packaging, Automated Lines etc.,|
|Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants etc.,|
|PLC Programmer, Automation Engineer, Service engineer, PLC Commissioning Engineer.|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware