Software / Harware used
TIA Portal V15, S7 1200 PLC kit, G120 Drive kit, PAC4200
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Basics of PLC
1Communicate between HMI and PLC
2Communicate between PLC to PLC, Configure HMI
3Understand various communication protocols
4PLC to Remote rack (ET200M) communication.
5Configure HMI according to Process requirement.
6Communicating PLC to PAC4200 through Modbus TCP
7Communicating to PLC to G120 Drive
Outcome of the Course
|Up on Course completion, Participant will be able to design, Install HMI systems in the industries and can communicate PLC with capable devices.|
Projects by using the course
|• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Mixer application
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Bin feeding system
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Blast furnace
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Conveyor and Elevator system
|Bin feeding system, Material Handling System, Packaging, Automated Lines etc.,|
|Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants etc.,|
|SCADA Programmer, Automation Engineer, Serivice Engineer,|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware