Software / Harware used
Low voltage switchgear equipment like mcb, mccb, softstarters, rccb etc,.
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
1Interpret schematics and wiring diagrams.
2Configure Soft starter.
3Start the Induction motor with different starting methods.
4Understand the Construction, Characteristics and operation of various Low Voltage Switch Gear.
5Installation and wiring of DOL and RDOL Starter
6Installation and wiring of Star Delta Starter
Outcome of the Course
|Participants will get knowledge on
• Wiring of MPCB, Relays and Timers.
• Contactor- New technology, Compactness DOL, RDOL & S-D assy.
• Power and Control wiring of DOL, RDOL and Star-Delta of 3Ph Induction Motor.
• Power and Control wiring of Soft Starter.
• Configuring Soft starter from the Soft starter Panel
Projects by using the course
|• Dimensioning of Low Voltage Motor Feeder System.
• Study on Conventional Motor Feeder system and Associated Switchgear system
• Study on Star and Delta connected Motors.
• Study of Co-ordination System and Associated Switchgear
|In all Low voltage panels(MCC's, APFC, PCC) and PLC Panels|
|Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants etc.,|
|Electrical Installation Engineer, Electrical Maintenance engineer, Electri al Commissioning Engineer|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware