Software / Harware used
Simatic Manager, PCS7 Kit
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Basics of PLC, HMI & Networking, SCADA, Process Instrumentation
1Understand PCS7 hardware & software
2Configure a typical project
3Program using STEP7 editors like CFC charts
4Understand and use of SFC.
5Operator control and monitoring using WinCC
6Configure Multi Project
7Communications between the S7 and WINCC
Outcome of the Course
|Participants will get knowledge on
• Creating the Multi project and Configuring Hardware (AS & OS)
• Working with different views like Component View & Plant View.
• Working with CFC Charts and develop logic using CFC charts & optimization of the charts.
• Working with SFC Charts and develop sequences using SFC charts. Various control modes available with SFC charts.
• Compiling, downloading & testing CFC & SFC charts.
• Compiling Operator Station. Creating process pictures in Graphics editor.
• User interface in Process Control mode.
• Working with standard faceplates
• Messages and Trends
• Mass Data engineering tools like Process Object View, Process Tag Type
Projects by using the course
|• Programming and Design of SCADA for Mixer application using PCS7
• Programming and Design of SCADA for Bin feeding system using PCS7
• Programming PCS7 for Paint mixing application
• Programming and Design of SCADA for Blast furnace
• Programming and Design of SCADA for Conveyor and Elevator system
|Master controller for Large scale industries like pharma, oil&gas, power, steel etc.|
|Pharma, Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants etc.,|
|Automation Engineer, DCS Programmer, PCS7 Programmer|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware