Product Design and Validation (PDV)
Software / Harware used
Diploma / B.Tech / M.Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Basic knowledge of engg. drawing
1Create and edit splines and other curves.
2Create and edit primary and transition surfaces using freeform curves and faces
3Through Curve surfaces
4Through Curve Mesh surfaces.
5Swept surfaces and bodies Section surfaces and bodies
7Face and Soft Blends
9Analyze curves and faces
Outcome of the Course
|Creating and working on Plastic parts like automobile interiors, exteriors aero interior parts, which made with Plastic. (Ex: car Interior (Dashboard, Bumper), aeroplane interior products, seats, lighting system etc...)|
Projects by using the course
|1. Projects on heavy engineering
2. Detailed engineering design from conceptual studies
3. Manufacturing and engineering drawing generation
4. Design and detailing of a tri-cycle frame with an Electric driven.
5. Design and development of automobile race car steering with the consideration of human ergonomics.
6. Reverse Engineering on Car rim cover
7. Bench marking of Mechatronics system
8. Designing plastic parts of interior, exteriors of automobile
|Automotive Design Industry, Aerospace design Industry, Medical device Industry, Defence, Industrial Design Indusry, Heavy Equipment Industry etc….|
|Automotive, aerospace, medical and Heavy Enginnering industries|
|Design enginner, Automotive design engineer,mechanical Designer on plastics, Trims,interior and exteriors|
|Online Exams and Tool test|
Siemens Digital Industries Software & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware