Product Design & Validation
Software / Harware used
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Basic knowledge of engg. drawing
1Open and examine NX model
2Create and edit parametric solid models
3Create and modify basic assembly structures
4Create and modify simple drawing
Outcome of the Course
|Able to do basic Design of different parts and Assemblies of any Components|
Projects by using the course
|Basics for all Mechanical design products.
1. Design and detailing of a Clutch plate for tractor.
2. Design and detailing of a Tractor cultivator.
3. Benchmarking of Automobile parts.
4. Benchmarking of any basic parts
5. Design of components like pulleys, Flywheels etc.,
|Automotive Design Industry, Aerospace design Industry, Medical device Industry, Defence, Industrial Design Indusry, Heavy Equipment Industry etc….|
|Automotive, aerospace, medical and Heavy Enginnering industries|
|Concept Design Engineer, Product Design engineer-CAD, Draftsman, Tool Design Engineer|
|Online MCQ Test and Tool test|
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware