Product Design & Validation
Software / Harware used
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Essentials for NX Designers & NC/CNC Prog
1Create and retrieve tools
6Rough operations – OD
7Rough operations – ID
8Finish operations OD and ID work
10Teach Mode operations
12Using multiple spindles
14Vertical Turret Lathe
Outcome of the Course
|After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
• Create cross-sectional curves for use in defining part and blank geometry.
• Define part and blank geometry for Turning operations.
• Create facing, centerline drilling, roughing, grooving, finishing, and threading operations.
• Visually verify the program by displaying 2D and 3D dynamic material removal.
• Define part geometry for parts mounted at each spindle of a multiple spindle machine.
• Manage the in-process work piece as it is passed from one spindle to the next.
• Create a program that contains milling and turning operations.
Projects by using the course
|Different types of Jigs and Fixtures, Different types of Press tools, different types of Moulds|
|Tool Rooms, Production lines, Manufacturing plants|
|Automotive, aerospace, medical and Heavy Enginnering industries|
|Online MCQ Test and Tool test|
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware