Product Design and Validation (PDV)
Software / Harware used
Diploma / B.Tech / M.Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Basic knowledge of engg. drawing
1Document design intent.
2Apply associative curve operations.
3Create feature set
4Add text to a model
6Create face blends
7Create deformable parts for assembly
8Optimize a design
9Perform unplanned design changes using synchronous modeling.
10Modify an unparameterized model
Outcome of the Course
|Basics For All Mechanical design products, Reverse engineering of any prouctct and Creating or recreating of any mechanical products|
Projects by using the course
|1. Projects on heavy engineering
2. Detailed engineering design from conceptual studies
3. Manufacturing and engineering drawing generation
4. Design and detailing of a tri-cycle frame with an Electric driven.
5. Design and development of automobile race car steering with the consideration of human ergonomics.
6. Reverse Engineering on Car rim cover
7. Bench marking of Mechatronics system
8. Designing plastic parts of interior, exteriors of automobile
|Automotive Design Industry, Aerospace design Industry, Medical device Industry, Defence, Industrial Design Indusry, Heavy Equipment Industry etc….|
|Automotive, aerospace, medical and Heavy Enginnering industries|
|Concept Design Engineer, Product Design engineer-CAD, Draftsman, Tool Design Engineer|
|Online MCQ Test and Tool test|
Siemens Digital Industries Software & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware