Pumps & Pipe L
Software / Harware used
Labvolt series Pumps Training kit
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
1To familiarize yourself with the components of the Basic System.
2To install and operate a Variable Speed Drive.
3To install a pump, perform shaft alignment, and install a coupling.
4To connect and operate a basic pumping circuit using a centrifugal pump, Flow meter, pressure gauge, and valves.
5To operate the pump, to plot the head-versus-flow rate curve for various of rotation.
6To disassemble a centrifugal pump, check the condition of the internal Components, replace a mechanical seal, and reassemble the pump.
7To troubleshoot a pumping circuit using a troubleshooting chart and by Measuring the motor currents. To observe the effect of air ingestion and Cavitation in the suction line.
Outcome of the Course
|• Installation of Basic Pumping Circuit.
• Knowledge about Centrifugal Pump Characteristics.
• Maintenance of Centrifugal Pump.
• Troubleshooting of Centrifugal Pump.
• Knowledge about Safety Procedures.
Projects by using the course
|For all Water and Oil pumping applications|
|Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants etc.|
|Pumps Technician, Plumber, Pump operator.|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware