Software / Harware used
Labvolt series RADAR Training kit
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
1Understand the Basic components of RADAR and characteristics of every Basic component in the RADAR Training System.
2Understand Basic Principles and Characteristics of Microwave Components.
3Understand the Fundamentals of Pulsed RADAR and CW RADAR.
4Understand Doppler effect and RADAR range equation.
5Understand different types of RADAR Antennas.
6Effect of change in characteristics of RADAR Antennas on performance of RADAR.
7Calibration and Understand different types of Displays.
8Troubleshooting RADAR systems etc.
Outcome of the Course
|Participants will get knowledge on
• Basic Principles of Pulsed Radar.
• Setting up the Basic Radar Training System.
• Calibration of Radar A-Scope Display
• The Range-Delay Relationship.
• Radar Antennas.
• The Radar Equation.
• Pulsed Radar Transmitter and Receiver.
• Antenna Driving System.
• CW Radar and the Doppler Effect.
• Frequency Modulated CW Radar.
• Operation of a Dual-Channel Sampler.
• Troubleshooting a CW, Pulsed Radar.
Projects by using the course
|In air defense it is used for target detection, target recognition and weapon control (directing the weapon to the tracked targets). In missile system to guide the weapon. Identifying enemy locations in map.|
|Military, Air Traffic control, Aircraft Safety and Navigation, Ship safety, Space|
|RADAR Technician, RADAR system engineer|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware