Research Machine Shop
Software / Harware used
Sinumerik 828D Controller
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
Prerequisite (Software / Experience)
Milling NC Programming
2Manual,Auto, JOG, MPG, Auto, MDI
3Types of turning tools
4Speed, Feed calculations
7OD profile Operation
10Threading Operation, Undercut Operation
Outcome of the Course
|After successfully completing this course, Participant's will have the knowledge on
• Cutting tools and parameter selection
• Overview of G and M codes
• Programming on Siemens standard cycles
• Hands on practical -Tool offset
• Hands on practical – All standard cycles
• Basic preventive maintenance
Projects by using the course
|1. Different types of Jigs and Fixtures.
2. Different types of Press tools.
3. Different types of Moulds.
|Tool Rooms, Production lines, Manufacturing plants|
|Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants etc.,|
|CNC Operator, Setter cum Operator- Turning|
| 1.Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2.Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Siemens Digital Industries & Indian Register of Shipping
Features & Benefits
- Cutting Edge Curriculum designed by Industry experts
- Practical & Industry Oriented Training
- Certification by Siemens & Indian Register of Shipping
- Training on Industrial version software & hardware