- This course allows candidates to develop the knowledge and understanding of the
operational and maintenance requirements of pneumatic and hydraulic systems and
be able to recognise circuit components and interpret drawings for applications in
- After Completion of this Pneumatics & Hydraulics, students will Understand the
concept of fluid power and explain how this relates to mechanical and fluid systems.
Main Equipment of Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Pressure gauge
- one-way Flow Control Valve
- 4/2-way hand lever with spring return
- 4/3-way hand lever valve, bypass mid-position(p-T).
- relay, three-fold
- 4/2 way solenoid valve, spring return
- 4/3 way solenoid valve, closed mid position
- power supply unit
- Low Noise Compressor with Accessories
- 3/2 way push button actuation valve N.C & N.O
- Time Delay Valve/adjustable N.C
- Single & double acting Cylinder
- Signal input unit, electrical
- 5/2-way single solenoid valve with LED
- Power Supply Unit
“FluidSIM”® has been the world's leading circuit diagram design and simulation program
for pneumatics, hydraulics, and now also for electrical engineering.